[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel
I am expecting a parcel from HK (Tracking reference: EA264018530HK) and was not notified that there was an attempted delivery on the 3 occasions: 09 May, 10 May and 18 May, and my husband was actually at home on all 3 days.
In my previous estate (Bendemeer), we had no such problems and the postman would always leave the delivery attempt notice slip under our door / call us on the contact number provided.
I called the Singpost customer service hotline today at 12.48pm and spoke with rep: Mr Amil, who informed me that my parcel may be returned to the sender in HK due to no response from us. I've requested for Mr Amil or his supervisor to stop the return and to call me today with an update.
I would really appreciate your urgent attention to this matter.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, May 28, 2018
Hi, Lisa. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and we will get the team to follow up on your case.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - parcel no. cnsgs0001342945