[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel

I am expecting a parcel from HK (Tracking reference: EA264018530HK) and was not notified that there was an attempted delivery on the 3 occasions: 09 May, 10 May and 18 May, and my husband was actually at home on all 3 days.

In my previous estate (Bendemeer), we had no such problems and the postman would always leave the delivery attempt notice slip under our door / call us on the contact number provided.

I called the Singpost customer service hotline today at 12.48pm and spoke with rep: Mr Amil, who informed me that my parcel may be returned to the sender in HK due to no response from us. I've requested for Mr Amil or his supervisor to stop the return and to call me today with an update.

I would really appreciate your urgent attention to this matter.

Thanks,
Lisa
[protected]

Singapore Post (SingPost)

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, May 28, 2018

Hi, Lisa. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and we will get the team to follow up on your case.

Li