[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)my parcel got all the way to singapore only to be sent back to the uk due to 1 letter wrong on the address. parcel number lp020658454gb

Dear Sir/Madam
Parcel number LP020658454GB.
I writing to complain about the utter lack of common sense when dealing with the parcel concerned.
My son is studying at uni in Singapore at the moment and will not be at home at Christmas so I thought that it would be nice to send him a couple of things to make him feel at home.
I sent him Christmas cards, advent calendar to be opened on the 1st December and some other chocolates.
The parcel arrived in Singapore on the 23rd November giving my son plenty of time to pick the parcel up.
It is now being sent back because the address was supposedly wrong.
I have looked on the Royal Mail tracking and the problem is that Nanyang technological University was spelt Nanyans tecnilogical University.
1 letter wrong !!!
On the parcel everything else was correct
The accommodation was correct
The road. 62 Nanyang Crescent
The post code. 636958

The only thing wrong was one letter on Nanyang technological university.
This is completely unexexeptable as there is only one technological university on Nanyang crescent and only one resembling the name Nanyays(Nanyang).
There has been an utter lack of common sense and I want something done about this, as now my son won't receive his parcel now and ben if I sent it again it woul not get there in time as it was all supposed to be for the 1st of December.

I had a chat twice with the singpost chat people and they said it was the address was wrong.
It was not .
It was one letter !!!

I look forward to a positive response and outcome to this

Nichola Diggins

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Nichola Diggins, Nov 28, 2018

A response please

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Dec 03, 2018

Hi, Nichola Diggins. Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to look into this and one of our consultants will get in touch with you to address your concerns.

Ni