[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — mails not delivered
I have 3 items that were mailed to me on 21st April 2017, 26th April 2017 and 2nd May 2017. Up to now, I have not received any of the items. I have checked with the senders and have confirmed that my address was written correctly for all 3 items. None of the senders received a returned mail for any of the item. I have actually returned on a feedback to Singpost but no one had get back to me. I hope Singpost will check and get back to me. It is such a disappointment as I did not expect Singpost to provide this kind of service. Please get back to me at [protected]@gmail.com
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · May 08, 2017
Hi Nurhidah, we are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us at: https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry or our CusCare hotline at 1605 for us to assist on this matter. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report