[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)mails not delivered

I have 3 items that were mailed to me on 21st April 2017, 26th April 2017 and 2nd May 2017. Up to now, I have not received any of the items. I have checked with the senders and have confirmed that my address was written correctly for all 3 items. None of the senders received a returned mail for any of the item. I have actually returned on a feedback to Singpost but no one had get back to me. I hope Singpost will check and get back to me. It is such a disappointment as I did not expect Singpost to provide this kind of service. Please get back to me at [protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution Statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · May 08, 2017

Hi Nurhidah, we are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us at: https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry or our CusCare hotline at 1605 for us to assist on this matter. Thank you.

Nu