Singapore Post (SingPost) — mail redirection
I'm extremely disappointed and unhappy with singpost mail redirection service. I previously made a same complaint on 22/10/2018 for mails not being redirected to my new address.
I re-applied for the same mail re-direction service commencing on 24/12/2018, and again my mails letters were not re-directed.
Why am I even paying for the service which I did not receive, not on one application but for both application occasions? For a proper customer recovery, singpost should refund me for the service that they did not delivered.
I'm totally ashamed of our national postal service.
From: a very very unhappy customer!
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel