Singapore Postsingpost / lost parcels & lack of customer service recovery

I am utterly disappointed with singpost customer services. 2 of my parcels was lost that was sent by different companies. (mgp label & kailijumeisg respectively)

Mgp label sent out the parcel on 5th january and till date (24 jan), i have yet receive the parcel. i tried calling in the hotline 1605 twice to enquire, the officer was not helpful at all. i visited singpost tampines branch on 24 january to check for any detained or returned parcels from the postman but to invalid. it has been 2 weeks and all singpost has done in replying customer was a standard form of reply which show no sense of empathy at all.

Kailijumeisg sent out the parcel on 12 january and still, i did not receive the items. both parcels was lost and all i am wondering, could it be the same postman lost the parcels or keep delivering to the wrong apartment.

I also wrote in a feedback to singpost to seek for assistance and the replying customer service officer can even get my salutation incorrect. this really shows a lot on singpost's standard of training.

Utterly disappointed and speechless on singpost customer service & inefficiency of delivering the parcels.

Ev
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Si
      Feb 16, 2017

Hi Evadine. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please PM us on Facebook with your CAS numbers for us to follow up on this matter. Thank you.