Singapore Post — singpost / lost parcels & lack of customer service recovery
I am utterly disappointed with singpost customer services. 2 of my parcels was lost that was sent by different companies. (mgp label & kailijumeisg respectively)
Mgp label sent out the parcel on 5th january and till date (24 jan), i have yet receive the parcel. i tried calling in the hotline 1605 twice to enquire, the officer was not helpful at all. i visited singpost tampines branch on 24 january to check for any detained or returned parcels from the postman but to invalid. it has been 2 weeks and all singpost has done in replying customer was a standard form of reply which show no sense of empathy at all.
Kailijumeisg sent out the parcel on 12 january and still, i did not receive the items. both parcels was lost and all i am wondering, could it be the same postman lost the parcels or keep delivering to the wrong apartment.
I also wrote in a feedback to singpost to seek for assistance and the replying customer service officer can even get my salutation incorrect. this really shows a lot on singpost's standard of training.
Utterly disappointed and speechless on singpost customer service & inefficiency of delivering the parcels.
More Singapore Post Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel