[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / limited holding time for return to sender items

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the way my parcel was handled (RR818659387CZ). I bought an item from ebay that arrived in sg on 10/10/17.

I was closely monitoring the item but status was showing as processing in boon lay delivery base when i checked on Saturday 14/10/17.

On sunday morning 15/10/17 at 11am i went to check on this at Jurong point branch and i was told to give a call to the hotline.

This being on a weekend i decided to call on Monday 16/10/17. Then guess what?! My parcel is gone! sent back to sender.

Now can someone explain why this happened. Would it kill anyone to hold the item in sg for minimum of 7 days before sending it back?! How am i supposed to get my item now when it has been paid for and its not from a merchant store.

Is Singpost going to take responsibility for this?! Please i DEMAND that someone come out and take the ownership for this blame because i am pissed as hell for this idiotic mistake.

Call me back [protected].

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2017

Hi, John. Thank you for reaching out to us. Please be assured that your case has been highlighted to the relevant team. One of our consultants will get in touch with you on this matter.

Jo