[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — letter box for block 247 bukit batok east ave 5
Hi, it happened yesterday afternoon at 5pm when I opened my letterbox, I was surprised to see that the whole row of letterboxes was left unlock. Attached is the picture of what I saw. Very irresponsible of the mail lady whom was responsible for this. This have never happened before, I don't understand why the mail lady are in such a rush that she overlooked to lock up the letterboxes. If lost of important mails, who is accountable for them?
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · Nov 19, 2017
Dear Ms Tan, thank you for highlighting. We immediately addressed the open master door when it was reported to us. The postman has been coached and reminded to be more careful. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report