[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)letter box for block 247 bukit batok east ave 5

J Nov 17, 2017

Hi, it happened yesterday afternoon at 5pm when I opened my letterbox, I was surprised to see that the whole row of letterboxes was left unlock. Attached is the picture of what I saw. Very irresponsible of the mail lady whom was responsible for this. This have never happened before, I don't understand why the mail lady are in such a rush that she overlooked to lock up the letterboxes. If lost of important mails, who is accountable for them?

Singapore Post (SingPost)

• Resolution Statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · Nov 19, 2017

Dear Ms Tan, thank you for highlighting. We immediately addressed the open master door when it was reported to us. The postman has been coached and reminded to be more careful. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.