Singapore Post (SingPost) — late/delayed deliveries
Item was supposed to be delivered on 21st November via SpeedPost. Applied for leave to sign for my parcel as the item was urgent. Waited for an entire day before getting a text message at 19:45 informing me of failed delivery due to weather. I accepted it due to the heavy rain and since they said they were gonna deliver the item the next working day I let it go. On the second day, I waited for the whole day again, this time the postman didnt show up AND I was not notified of any failed deliveries. Called the Customer Service at around 20:30 and questioned as to why my parcel was not delivered on the next working day as per the tracking. CS Rep questioned me on where I got the info about the next working day delivery from. This shows that there's a lapse in the organization if such standardized practice is not known by the CS Representatives. Then, the rep told me they would deliver the parcel 'as soon as possible'...? I paid for SPEEDpost not because I wanted my parcel to be delivered according to their whims but because I want my parcel ASAP. Told this to the rep and he promised me he would get in touch with the delivery sector and have my parcel delivered the next working day. LO and Behold the parcel has yet to be arrived, I have not gotten any updates on my parcel and I've wasted another day of leave.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2018
We sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience. Based on our record, CNSG0000893710 does not exist. Kindly reconfirm so that my colleague can follow up. Thank you.
Updated by Engsiang Speaksofast, Nov 23, 2018
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel