Singapore Post (SingPost)late/delayed deliveries

Item was supposed to be delivered on 21st November via SpeedPost. Applied for leave to sign for my parcel as the item was urgent. Waited for an entire day before getting a text message at 19:45 informing me of failed delivery due to weather. I accepted it due to the heavy rain and since they said they were gonna deliver the item the next working day I let it go. On the second day, I waited for the whole day again, this time the postman didnt show up AND I was not notified of any failed deliveries. Called the Customer Service at around 20:30 and questioned as to why my parcel was not delivered on the next working day as per the tracking. CS Rep questioned me on where I got the info about the next working day delivery from. This shows that there's a lapse in the organization if such standardized practice is not known by the CS Representatives. Then, the rep told me they would deliver the parcel 'as soon as possible'...? I paid for SPEEDpost not because I wanted my parcel to be delivered according to their whims but because I want my parcel ASAP. Told this to the rep and he promised me he would get in touch with the delivery sector and have my parcel delivered the next working day. LO and Behold the parcel has yet to be arrived, I have not gotten any updates on my parcel and I've wasted another day of leave.

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2018

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience. Based on our record, CNSG0000893710 does not exist. Kindly reconfirm so that my colleague can follow up. Thank you.

• Updated by Engsiang Speaksofast, Nov 23, 2018