[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — item delivered but never received
Item was delivered on 22 Nov when tracked online but nothing was delivered in mailbox. Checked with customer service and was told they will investigate and revert. Waited for a week and the reply from customer service was that item has been delivered to the address on 22 Nov! What kind of investigation is this? After waiting for a week, the reply is the same as tracking online! Checked with the seller and verified that the address is correct.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018
Hi, alow00. Thanks for sharing with us your concerns. Please allow us to look into this and we will get the team to update you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel