[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / important mail not received

Dear sir/mdm

Dated 23 may 2018 I receive a text message from posb stated that my newborn baby bonus cda nets card is on its way to my mail box and we call up the bank to clarified about it and it says that yes its on its way to my mail box.. Till today dated 30 may 2018 I still not recieve it... This is very important card as it belongs to my baby's money.. And what I have realized is that the post lady did not do her job.. Sometimes 1week never even send letters.. I want a reply and someting to be done a.S. A. P! As this is very importany and serious matter

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, May 30, 2018

Dear Mr/Mr

Please share with us the important details by completing our service enquiry thru this link: https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry. Alternatively, you may call our 24/7 hotline at 1605.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you.

Regards,