[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / delivery sucks to core
Make a delivery package to my friend in China and took more the a month and not delivered, call singpost hotline only Indian accents guy give standard protocols answers which will not help solving problem, few months later received a slip regarding unsent package and infront of SingPost are filipino welcoming people and counter service super slow serving by china people then finally giving back the package saying unable to deliver
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Jul 26, 2018
Hi, Consumiscellaneous. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please reach out to us via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking number for us to look into your case. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel