[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost)delivery

So on 12th November there was an attempted delivery but I wasn't home. So the courier left an instruction for me to collect at Whampoa popstation (near my house). I received it when I reached home and walked to the popstation that evening, but I couldn't retrieve the item. On 13th November, I went online to track the item and it says delivery will be attempted that day again. I wasn't home that day too in the afternoon, so when I reached home I walked to Whampoa popstation again, thinking that the courier will drop it off there again. After all, I had the barcode and instructions with me (left by the courier on 12th) to collect it. Unfortunately, it wasn't there again. I called and the service customer said the courier will be attempting delivery again that day. Ok cool. It was evening when I called.
On the 14th, I walked to Whampoa popstation AGAIN hoping that my package would be dropped there since it couldn't reach me, but nope it wasn't there. So I called again and the service customer told me it had been dropped off at NOVENA POST OFFICE. ????

So today, 15th nov, I took the bus, walked in the rain (having only the comfort of my umbrella), went to the Novena post office, and to my dismay there were like 10 individuals in front of me. Why Novena?? This place is the go to for all the office workers. Perhaps singpost thinks I have too much time to spare? So now I have to carry this significantly large parcel along in the rain too woohoo. I'm currently sitting down and typing this to help regulate my emotions because emotional expression through language (just writing it down helps), and thankful for the live piano music I'm hearing now. Just a bad few days with singpost. Please up your game, thanks.

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Nov 15, 2018

Hi, Xng022. We are sorry to hear of your service experience. Please reach out to us at 1605 or via our website at https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry for further assistance. Thanks.

Xn