[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / cd181329684jp

238895,b3-48, Singapore Review updated:

Hi,

I'm the CEO of Life Water Essence Pete Ltd. I am very dissatisfied at the toll call because all Indians speaking to me and their English is so bad and they don't know what I want.

So I ran a business and have been waiting for my parcel to arrive in Japan,
today at 11am your delivery courier sent my parcel and just walk away because my mail doesn't understand him.

So I had to rush back from wok and found out that I need to pay GST.
First, no message was sent to me.
Even so, I had to rush down to kiln post office to pay the gust which I did.

And I couldn't find any local people to speak to regarding my parcel.

As we need it very badly to operate business I would want to self collect today but no busy got in touch with me on that.

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2017

Hi, FayeF. Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow us to follow up on your case and one of my colleagues will get in touch with you on this matter.

Fa
Sep 18, 2017

Comments

• Ve

Hi,

I already call them again to ask them to redirect my parcel to killiney post office so I can self collect as my outlets are there.

I need it very urgent by 11am.

I am suffering lost of business cos I informed my customers on instagram n Facebook that they stocks were coming yesterday...and today if I still don't get it, I will post and tell them what singpost did to me.

• Si
      Sep 18, 2017

@Veronica Foo Hi, Veronica. Please check on your request and one of our consultants will update you accordingly. Thank you.