[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / cd181329684jp
I'm the CEO of Life Water Essence Pete Ltd. I am very dissatisfied at the toll call because all Indians speaking to me and their English is so bad and they don't know what I want.
So I ran a business and have been waiting for my parcel to arrive in Japan,
today at 11am your delivery courier sent my parcel and just walk away because my mail doesn't understand him.
So I had to rush back from wok and found out that I need to pay GST.
First, no message was sent to me.
Even so, I had to rush down to kiln post office to pay the gust which I did.
And I couldn't find any local people to speak to regarding my parcel.
As we need it very badly to operate business I would want to self collect today but no busy got in touch with me on that.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2017
Hi, FayeF. Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow us to follow up on your case and one of my colleagues will get in touch with you on this matter.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- SingPost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- SingPost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- SingPost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel