Singapore Post / package with attempted delivery not delivered anymore

1 Singapore post, Singapore Review updated:

"Item Number: CO985921727RO. As at 30/07/16. Item acknowledged. An SMS will be sent in next 24 hrs if your item is not delivered/collected from PO. In case your item has not been received, please call us at 1605 in order for investigation to be raised and quote case number CAS-658566-X3V0X5."
I personally send a package from Europe to receive it myself here in Sibgapore. The package arrived as per above tracking sms, had attempted delivery once and when I called to get it(. Speed post declared it s not more in their system??? No follow up on this. This is gross logistic negligence on speed post part. How do I know my package was not stolen ???
They completely ignore customer query and asked me to check and make a complain in Europe about this package ...

• Updated by AMPandey, Nov 25, 2016

Hi thank you for solving my complain that was amazing after 3 months of requesting and looking for my package post office already gave up on this but after writing here at complain boards they just find they delivered today.
    Thank you again for everything! Your professionalism is amazing

Am
Nov 22, 2016

Comments

• Si
      23rd of Nov, 2016

Hi AMPandey. I am sorry to hear of your unpleasant service experience and I can understand how frustrating this would be for you. Please allow us to follow up on your case and my colleague will get in touch with you. Thank you.