Singapore Post / ingapore post is the worst post service ever

My package remains lost in a week.Last week they told me it was already in the post office for collection but today I went to the post office and it was not there. The customer service officer dared to tell me it was in the post office after I have been to the post office and found it false. I am about to leave singapore and they should compensate for my loss because of the late of package.

Tw
Apr 23, 2017

Comments

• Si
      Apr 23, 2017

Hi. We are sorry to hear that. Please PM/DM us via our Facebook/Twitter accounts for us to follow up on this matter. Thank you.

• Ha
      Apr 24, 2017

VIabox. has the cheapest transportation rates amon all freight forward, free box snapshot, free contents checks of packages and picture requests.

• Pi
      Nov 27, 2017

I would like to add on how bad SingPost is. For my case, I'm anticipating an item from Germany and after liaising with the German side they gave me a shipping number and told me it would ship from 7-10 working days. That's fine on their part. I email-ed them late so by the time I got their reply it was the 9th business day already. I tracked the package on the 10th day and it stated that item arrived in Singapore and is in 'transit to next processing center for delivery' and that was the day before which was a Thursday and I understand it may take up to 2 working days for this process. Since item arrived in Singapore on Thursday evening, the earliest I would expect would be the following Monday.

Come Monday, I tracked the item once more at 1pm, and the item status was STILL THE SAME. 'in transit to processing center for delivery'. 2 hours later, i checked again and it updated the status to 'out for delivery'. SingPost website doesn't state the exact timing if you track so I had to use a SpeedPost to verify as it states timing. It stated that it was out for delivery at 1429 hrs.

I told my told my dad who is at home to be on standby for a delivery incoming, but he told me that it was too late. There was a paper slip under my door informing me of a 'failed delivery notice' at 1215PM. This is really insulting, SingPost. Can you have the decency to update statuses IN TIME? Item was delivered at 1215 hrs and you update the status to be out for delivery at 1429 hrs. What the hell is this? How can I anticipate the arrival when you screw up the timings like this? I don't trust your re-delivery service for fear that you might pull off this stunt again so right now I will have to waste my time to go down the post office the next working day so that I can have assurance that I can get my item in my hands.

Just terrible, SingPost.

Nov 27, 2017

@pizzarolls Hi, pizzarolls. Please reach out to us via our Social Media platforms, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking number for us to follow up on the delivery of your item. Thank you.

• Kc
      Sep 27, 2018

Terrible service. All singpost knows how to do is hide behind Indian call centers and hand wave their customers by. My package was registered to be delivered in 3-7 working days. Now the package says ‘arrived in destination country’ and has been there already 7 days in and of itself with no sign of delivery.
    I call their call centers they ask me to have my recipient call the post center on their end (which in this case I cannot do) and then say that they require 18working days and have an investigation time of 60days. So my parcel has to be lost for nearly a quarter of a year before they will do any refund.
    The parcel was stated cost 100bucks and cost nearly 40bucks to send over and the most I can hope to recover is 68dollars. Never mind the time or the stated cost or the hell I will have to go through.
    Their Indian call centers will give you all the textbook replies but they can but they cannot do anything much because in truth, even the managers of the call centers have no way of contacting the actual Singaporean Singpost for help. Singpost just relies on their call centers for ‘face’ and has no actual support. Thus the more you call and get the same replies the more frustrated you get at the lack of action (not the call center’s fault, what can they do from India?). It’s utterly pathetic and irresponsible to say the least.

Sep 27, 2018

@KC4ev Hi, KC4ev. Please refer to our reply on your posting. Thank you.