Singapore Changi Airport / entry restricted

1 CHENNAI, United States

To 25.06.2015
The chief immigration controller.
Changi airport. singapore,

ref e. visa number. aa7366249 obtained on 12th june 2015.

name. meeran faruk ali d. o. b. 07.01 1985. passport number. g. 5997000

sub ; my entry at the singapore changi airport refused. on 23/06/2015

sought orders to gain the entry to utilize my business visit.

a fervent appeal

I am meeran faruk ali bearing passport number g, 5997000 do submissively with a deep regret submit to your gracious attention sir that., I have been working in a private company functioning under the name of united india exporters at no 5/21 ormes road. kilpauk chennai 600 010 as a field and marketing executive for the 18 months.

Our prime activities are exporting film cassettes to overseas and exploit them at the theatres at the overseas territories.in view of them I used to visit many destinations also overseas countries on our company behalf and thus I am associating at our company.

Recently on the 23rd I have been advised by our company director to visit singapore & malaysia to govern the exploitation of the cinematographic film at the theatres at singapore and malaysia cinema theatres towards executing the task I had boarded the travel on 23rd malaysian airlines to visit singapore and malaysia.

Initially I had visited singapore and planning to visit malaysia by road to full fill our company activities. but unfortunately I have been stopped by the airport controller of immigration and barricaded my entry despite I had explained the purpose of the visit. I wish to say I had visited several times to singapore & malaysia repeatedly towards governing the business activities, and I used to return within the stipulated time by adhering the immigration norms., even I had visited to europe country also.

Under the situation why the granted visa has been invalid saying the reason * being ineligible for the issue of pass under current immigration policies* with the I d number of 0058448/23/06.2015. I don’t know why?, since our company have deputed me to full fill the work with the authorized visa and journey tickets. how my entry has been rejected also I am possessing the valid visa & return ticket from malaysia to india on july 07 2015. I don’t know the reason why my entry rejected. also the immigration officer questioned me in english language and I was not able grasp the interrogation. at least they could have questioned me with tamil language which I know well. as I am not so capable in english language
I had visited already several times to singapore. malaysia., thailand. indonesia, china and europe countries a which can be seen my current and previous passports. amidst the stage being the frequent traveler especially to singapore and malaysia how this time my entry will be rejected when I am visiting for the real business purpose. each and every visit I had returned to back home within the time permissible in order to honor the immigration ethics.

I have herewith sent the scan attachment of my appointment letter, and the letter issued by our company proprietor explaining the purpose of the business trip.

Since being the frequent visitor I have been advised by our company to have the consecutive visits to asian countries. kind ly scrutinize my reasonable plea and render justice by arranging the interview in chennai singapore high commission and thus enable me to pursue my on warding continuous business visits.

I look forward to hear from you

Meeran faruk ali