Singapore Airlines / unable to avail ongoing promotional airfare

Australia

I am a frequent flier with Singapore Airlines and my kris flyer membership number is [protected].

I saw a promotion on your official website saying " Celebrating 50 Years in Australia with exceptional fares to over 90 Global Destinations "

I further explored as i wanted to travel from Sydney to Delhi and i found out that the fare starts from AUD 933 with some terms and conditions. I followed all those terms and conditions and tried to book tickets for 3 Adults and 1 Infant but to my surprise the fare it showed was AUD 1188.

The promotion is still valid until 8th May 2017 and my dates of travel fall well within the specified terms and conditions. (3/10/2017 to 16/11/2017)
I tried calling your sydney office on number 13 10 11 but the gentleman told that those fares are not available to them and they are only available online.

If a customer can't avail any ongoing promotion then i should suggest that being a reputed company, Singapore Airlines should not run such misleading promotional activities.

I request you to please have a look into this matter and either make this promotion available to customers or remove such promotional airfares from your official website.

Va