Singapore Airlines Sub / cheating promotion
Singapore Airlines always be my first choice regarding to the reputation as the best airlines in the world. I have so many best service experiences with cabin crew during my flight.
But, I have disappointed when I was attending Singapore Airlines Travel Fair in Surabaya, Indonesia on 27 February 2016.
I have bought 2 (two) tickets to Melbourne during event.
For lucky draw, I only got 2 pcs of One Dollar Singapore Airlines Bag, but it's OK for me (thought will donate it to homeless or orphanage).
The lucky draw is generated by computer and operated by SQ SUB staff. After drawn by system, I want to see the result on computer screen, SQ SUB staff doesn't allow me to see the result what kind of gift I get.
I AM JUST WONDERING WHY ARE THEY DO NOT ALLOW ME TO SEE IT ???
Actually, SQ SHOULD BE FAIR, OPEN AND TRANSPARANT and let customers see the result by theirselves as you do spinning wheel and you know the result then you will feel relief.
Hopefully, in the future you will do fair and open way in your lucky draw section and satisfy your customer.
More Singapore Airlines Sub Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019
- Singapore Airlines - In-flight security