Singapore Airlines — singapore airlines damaged my bag - pathetic
I travelled Sydney - Delhi on 22.01.0217 from SQ 212 & SQ 406 via Singapore.
My PNR No - YJZWHS
Upon arrival at Delhi I noticed my luggage is broken from top edge and the steel wire has come out.
It was a bag with Priority tag :(
I discussed with your staff on duty ie Ms Mayuri and she discussed on phone with Supervisor Incharge Mr Jameel who was too busy to come to location.
She took pictures and asked me to communicate further on this email. She denied to give me any incidental report form on spot.
After a follow up for 12 days with Pooja I got a copy paste general mail probably being sent to all suffered.
Pathetic is the only word...
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - flight sq 0346
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019