Singapore Airlines / no thermometer on board

306C Anchorvale Link #13-79, Singapore

To whom it may concern,

I was on board SQ861 at 3.45pm on 17/06/2017 from Hong Kong to Singapore. Around 1hr into the flight on board, my 9 years old son(seat 42B) suddenly complaining having a very bad headache and feeling unwell. I suspected he might be having a fever, so I asked the stewardess for a thermometer. We have to ask a few attempts from different stewardess before a stewardess came over to apologize telling us there is No thermometer on board and she just walked off without asking or providing us any alternative assistance (we did tell her my son is not feeling well) . We are at a lost but luckily my wife brought along some medicine (Paracetamol). I got no choice but to feed him with the medicine not knowing his temperature. Worse is to my surprise, throughout the journey non of your stewardess came forward to ask how was my boy. I was shocked as this in SINGAPORE AIRLINES, my National carrier, one of the best Airline in the world with sure services. Do hope that u can look into this matter as I'm starting having doubts taking Singapore Airlines for my future holiday trips... U can contact me at mobile [protected] for any clarifications.

We look forward to your reply on this matter urgently.

Mr Chai