Singapore Airlinesmishandling of check-in luggage cause luggage handle damaged upon received at zurich airport

Date Departure from Singapore: [protected]
Flight : SQ346 SINGAPORE TO ZURICH

When reached ZURICH Airport, upon received luggage, saw the handle was "cracked".
Had reported to the Airport claim counter immediately, the staff said as it still functioning,
they will not replace/ exchange a new one.
Only provided me a report (see attached files) to claim from insurance company.

I had emailed to "[protected]@singaporeair.com.sg" on [protected], no response from them.

If you are not the right person, kindly feedback or forward my complaint to the person in charge.

I am very disappointed with the Airport Staff who handle the luggage. Be it in Singapore Airport or in Zurich Airport.

Had reported to the Airport claim counter immediately, the staff just use a walkie talkie to speak to another "person" and told the person the luggage is working fine even it had a cracked handle.

The person reply and said that since it is still functioning, they will not replace/ exchange a new one.
Only provided me a report (see attached files) to claim from insurance company.

The person who is talking through the walkie talkie, never even have a look at the condition of the cracked just reply to the staff to give me a report to claim from insurance company.

Don't you think the Airport Staff who handle the luggage have own the responsibility for the Damage !!

There is no excuse to say that although the handle was cracked but still can be use and you are not responsible for the MISHANDLING !!

Very Irresponsible reply. It is NOT Accepted.

Do you think I will use the same "Cracked Handle luggage" for my next trip...with Singapore Airline ??? Although it is, what you considered, still "functioning" ?

I demand a compensation ! You can send me a new 28" Luggage will do.

My email : [protected]@yahoo.com.sg