Singapore Airlines / inflight condition
I took a SQ flight from Singapore to Taiwan on 13 February (SQ 878) 2019.
This is one of the worst flight I have ever experience with Singapore Airline. The flight was running full & to my dismay, 2 of the lavatories located at the back of the aircraft were unavailable due to maintenance.
For a world class airline like SQ, this is unimaginable! How could SQ arrange for an aircraft with the basic facility not available on a full flight especially when it is not a short haul? To add to this, even the kris world is not properly maintained & because one of the passengers asked to reset hers, resulting in the unavailability for all... it took almost a good 15 mins before it became available again.
These episodes had set me wondering if the standard of SQ has been compromised?
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - In-flight security
- Singapore Airlines - fee charged to rebook flight