Singapore Airlinesdamages to baggages and appalling services provided by cabin crew

1) We were departing from Singapore Changi Airport to Perth on Tuesday, 20 Nov 2108 on Flight SQ213. Upon arrival at Perth Airport and claimed our baggage, my baggage number lock was damaged. It could not be locked and totally usable at all.

2) On the return flight from Perth to Singapore on SQ 226 on Sunday, 25 Nov 2018, my husband and I were appalled of Singapore Airlines flight services:

a) The Malay cabin crew, who was serving beverages to passengers on flight just ignored us. He served the lady in the front seat and the Hong Kong passengers behind us and further one back rows and just ignored us! The HK passengers were puzzled and so were we. My husband had to get up from his seat and walked two rows behind us and asked for 2 cups of hot tea!

b) We were at aisle seats F & G. During the collection of the finished meal trays, the same cabin crew could ask my husband to pass my finished tray to him. Well, we do understand that it might be too difficult for him to reach it. After passing it to him, he did not even say a word of "Thank You". It was so impolite of him. Even a small child knows some manners.

3) On this return flight SQ226 to Singapore, my husband's baggage lock was damaged. Both of our Samsonite luggage were new.

When the plane touched down and the cabin crews were at the exit greeting us, the Malay cabin has taken down his name tag. The SQ name tags are all embossed with gold with glossy black background which quite difficult to see the names of cabin crews

We were really appalled at how a world-class airline would succumb to such treatments towards us, especially Singaporeans

Tr