Singapore Airlines / complaints process and services - ref: acc, aust. fair trade, australia, comm bank australia

1 Brisbane Australia / Singapore, Australia Review updated:

URGENT COMPLAINT _ ATTENTION management .
URGENTLY need to know why Singapore Airlines are trying to charge me MORE than I originally paid for my flights to rebook my flight lost to the the Bestjet financial collapse .
I have reported the matter to all of the above listed agencies in Australia and they have told me to contact SENIOR MANAGEMENT at Singapore Airlines immediatly.
It is bad enough that Singapore cancelled my tickets booked through Bestjet on November 11th 2018 and E Ticketed with seat selection soon after - but neither Singapore nor Bestjet properly informed us of this cancellation - I found out independently .
Singapore Airlines should have replaced these tickets I believe - as other airlines including Royal Brunei and Virgin have
HOWEVER - Singapore could have at least honoured y original booking price AT THE VERY LEAST .
I have had extraordinary difficulty dealing with your people - numerous emails and calls to them have not helped me at all --
A person called Charles from Kris chat line has tried to help and has called me at my home . He is reasonable, prompt and helpful.
Last night he called and said that his MANAGEMENT TEAM had rejected my request for the original booking price to be honoured .
They had in fact increased the re book price
I have emailed the original receipt and E tickets to him that show the flights at a total cost of $3, 187.94 pus seat selection cost .
I your require it again, I can send that
My dates of travel are : Feb 25 depart Brisbane . Return April 5 from Split, Croatia .
THIS IS NOT A PEAK PERIOD
We see multiple Singapore flights advertised for sale at near this price currently.
THis means Singapore are re selling cancelled bookings - despicable!
If Singapore will not honour my original booking price - I will not pay extra to Singapore and I will book with another airline .
I will not fly with Singapore again
Neither will any of my frequent flyer adult family.
I will also report he matter in the over 50 years travel advice paper that I write .
I will also advise my University students of this event with Singapore .
I will continue to pursue charge back from my bank .
I will continue with my complaints to Govt agencies in Australia .
HOWEVER - it could be that Singapore Head Office is unaware of these actions by their subsidiary offices ????
If so, this is your chance to rectify this matter with me .
I MUST know your decision by 12 noon Australian time - as I must book again now as I have medical appointments and a wedding to attend in Croatia .
I am able to bring my dates back to from the 19th of February if required - but then my return flights from Split will be brought back accordingly . My insurance is for a max 45 day trip.
I await you immediate reply
Coral Lesic