Singapore Airlines / changing my return flight with excessive charges
I was booked to return to England on the 19th October and had to change it to
6th October because the weather had given me health problems.
The flight both ways had extra paid for leg room and so I assumed that when
I returned to England you would take that into account.
However, you asked for an additional £190 with no extra leg room!!
My flight was horrible! I am tall and my legs were so cramped that they
became numb during the flight and I had to walk around in the dark to
get them moving again!
I've heard that you show no sympathy in early returns which normally have
a good reason for returning - however you just took the extra money and said no more!
I would be interested in hearing your excuses?!!
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore 
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019
- Singapore Airlines - In-flight security