SimplySellular / Scam!

Huntington Beach, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-849-7510

Did the usual researching on the Internet to find the best return on used BlackBerry's. I sent in over 12 of them and all were in use before they were sent in. The BlackBerry's had all been used about one year, naturally there is going to be some wear and a couple scratches. Out of the twelve, one has supposed water damage, the other five that have been tested by their testers have all been degraded from what their website shows and they are now offering 50% to 75% of what they show on their website. I haven't gotten the report on the remaining BB's, but I expect the same. I would not recommend sending in phones expecting to get what they show, unless it is a brand new phone.
Va

Comments

El
  9th of Feb, 2010
Simplysellular is a scam. They ripped me off for two phones, by lying about the batteries being missing. They weren't. They mixed my order up with someone elses and then refused to pay me for the phones they lost. Do not send them your phone.
Ma
  7th of Apr, 2014

SimplySellular - Failed to pay
mactadaddy20002000@yahoo.com

i sent a blackberry curve phone in good shape they recieved it 02/24-2014 they sent me email they would send 15.00 dollars. i still have not been able to contact them looks like a scam to me they dont return my calls don mactaggart