Simplyelectronics.net / Do not do business with Simply Electronics
I have ordered a Canon lens and the web site and confirmation email noted an expected shipping in 1-2 business days. I also sent an email to change the shipping address but got no reply.
After one week, the order wasn't shipped and I have contacted them by phone. It should be send out on Monday was the reply.
A few days later, the order was not shipped at all and I asked to cancel the order, as stated on their web site.
They did not cancel the order but just confirmed that the order was in processing but they could not give a shipping date. This is strange because the web site show 1-2 business days and the stock was going up and down. So, 14 days gone by since the order was placed.
I did a second cancellation request and then I got a cancellation confirmation reply at last. But, we are now more than 15 days further and I am still waiting for a refund and yesterday I sent a new email but again, no respons.
Sorry, SImply Electronics. If you deliver as promised and reply to customer request in a descent time, I should not have cancelled the order. Now I can make only one recommendation to anyone: do not do business with Simply Electronics.
More Simplyelectronics.net Complaints & Reviews
- Simply Electronics - No Refund Received 
- Simply Electronics - Dishonest trading practises 
- Simply Electronics - No item received, no refund 
- Simply Electronics - No Goods or Refund received 
- Simply Electronics - Rogue Trader 
- Simply Electronics - Refund on Cancelled Order 
- Simply Electronics - Non Payment of refund 
- Simply Electronics - Proof of Quality 
- Simplyelectronics.net - Supicious activity and refusal to refund 
- Simplyelectronics.net - non payment of refund