Simply Mine / Charge to Credit Card

406 Arbor Lake BlvdHermitage, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615-513-8147

I've never heard of them. I received all this stuff in the mail from them and they charge my credit card for their services.

Comments

Ly
  19th of Nov, 2008
Live in Hermitage, TN love dogs, worked in Country Music, Causes are environment, bringing troops home, elder care, homelisness, proverty, animal rights, human right
Ma
  22nd of Jan, 2010
The sad part with me, i never received anything from them what so ever, when i saw the charge after a few times i was like what the heck is this, but you know how it is i have a very high pasced life, never have time for nothing. Always get home after hours to call anyone. But anyways this is just really bizarre for me, have NEVER had anything like this happen, and i just dont understand i didnt authorize anything? so how the hell do they go into your account and take it? Im really confused..
Ca
  7th of Jul, 2011
I, like so many others coments on here have had the same experience with 'simply mine', and when I complained to my credit card company they could only advise me of the 'Simply mine' phone number which I phoned and I have to say that they could not have been more helpful. No questions or hassle, they only asked for my name and Post Code address and the unauthorised withdrawal's were refunded and future withdrawal's cancelled immediately (The refund took two days) and was equivalent to 20 months of payments that went un-noticed by me.
When I at last noticed the withdrawal I thought it must be some site I had joined free for three days and forgot to cancel . I tried to find 'Simply mine' on the web to cancel it, the web threw up scams including 'Simply mine'..that's when I contacted my credit card company and; well the rest is history.
An ineresting point is that during my conversation with the 'Simply mine' customer services she pointed out to me that there was in fact two seperate accounts with two seperate credit card company's the oldest being 20 months and the most recent under 6 months, so; That goes a long way in their favour, that they will (Did in my case) refund and cancel but apparently ONLY if the careless, like my self don't notice the withdrawal's in the first place.