Simply Fit Pro / Unauthorized charges

I ordered the acai berry supplement, and paid the $3.95 for the 'free' trial on October 13th. I received it last week. 15 pills. I read the information with it, and realized that I was going to be charged $89.13 if I didn't cancel. I have been trying to cancel since last week, only to get a busy signal. When checking my online bank statement last night, I noticed that $89.13 had been removed from my acct on October 25th, not even the 14 days were allowed. I have been attempting to contact them several times, but still only the busy signal. I have contacted the Federal Trade Commission and filed a report with them. I suggest that others who have had a problem with this company, do the same asap.

Va

Comments

• Su
      8th of Dec, 2008

I have had the same experience- as well as the fact that the free sample did not arrive till long past 14 day following the date of order and I then discovered
    that further money had been taken from my account. The phone number is inaccessible and here is no online facility to contact this company ( conveniently!)

• La
      12th of Dec, 2008

• Ph
      15th of Dec, 2008

I also order the Acai berry. In oct and I cancelled in 3 days. Ive been calling them every day & this is the number I have called
    1877-350-8480.. The people tell me the same thing over and over.
    Give us a few more days the corporate office is doing the refunds. So
    today I asked for the corporate office phone number, and they dont
    have a number for them. I dont think they plan on giving my money
    back. and trust me I need it bad right now. If anyone knows what I can do. I would truly appreciate it. I have notified my credit card co. So i hope that will work, and I will call the federal- trade -commission.