Simply Electronics / No Goods or Refund received

England, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
I ordered a camera from Simply Electronic on 30 December 2009 - it is now 2 February 2010 and still waiting for the item or a refund.
I have rang Simply electronics and spoke to Charlotte, Melinda, and various other fake names but all say the same - "I have passed to the logistics department - they are dealing with this matter" I have asked to speck to a Manager - never there or conveniently in a meeting. I have then asked to speck to the 'Logistics Department' who conveniently can't take calls.
This company lie and expect the matter to go away. I am not prepared to loose £300.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER USE THIOS COMPANY IT WILL COST YOU MORE IN THE LONG RUN!!!

Comments

5th of Feb, 2010

Simply Electronics are a shocking company. three times I was assured my order was being shipped the next day by express delivery and three time it never shipped. In short they are liars

Do not buy from this company even if you think the prices are great. Its a case of "Welcome into my parlour said the spider to the fly". Vanessa Carol is useless too. Despite repeated assurances that my order is being sent I have received nothing. Today is the fourth time I have been advised my order is being shipped. Lets see what happens...

• Jm
      25th of Sep, 2010

My order was not shiped for 20 days and it took another week for it to come to my house VHL never rang me only to say there was no-one at home. I had already cancelled the order. I am waiting 3 weeks now for my €820 and am very annoyed. Never had I such a bad experience. NEVER AGAIN.

9th of Oct, 2010

I have complained about them aswell to the OFT but surely you can get your money back through the bank by charge back? or protection via the credit card company.