Simply Electronics / No Goods or Refund received
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
I ordered a camera from Simply Electronic on 30 December 2009 - it is now 2 February 2010 and still waiting for the item or a refund.
I have rang Simply electronics and spoke to Charlotte, Melinda, and various other fake names but all say the same - "I have passed to the logistics department - they are dealing with this matter" I have asked to speck to a Manager - never there or conveniently in a meeting. I have then asked to speck to the 'Logistics Department' who conveniently can't take calls.
This company lie and expect the matter to go away. I am not prepared to loose £300.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER USE THIOS COMPANY IT WILL COST YOU MORE IN THE LONG RUN!!!
More Simply Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Simply Electronics - No Refund Received 
- Simply Electronics - Dishonest trading practises 
- Simply Electronics - No item received, no refund 
- Simply Electronics - Rogue Trader 
- Simply Electronics - Fraud
- Simply Electronics - Refund on Cancelled Order 
- Simply Electronics - Non Payment of refund 
- Simply Electronics - Proof of Quality 
- Simplyelectronics.net - Supicious activity and refusal to refund 
- Simplyelectronics.net - non payment of refund