simplecleans.com / Charging for nothing

1 WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 715-571-3491

I was charged over $60 for something that I never recieved. I called to get my money back and they said they could not do any refunds because I did not cancel with in the 14 day trial period. I have not recieved the trial much less what ever they are charging me for. Is there anything that I can do. They charged my bank account and made me overdraft costing another $34.00. If anybody knows what I can do please let me know.

More simplecleans.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Fo
      21st of Aug, 2009

This also happened to me on both the simple cleanse and the new slim you. I paid the $4.95 postage for a free trial sample of both of these products. Then I was charged $59.95 and $65.95 after 14 days for the same containers. I was told that I should have read the fine print better because I need to cancel my subscription within 14 days to not be charged. I used by debit card and the bank said there was nothing they could do. If I had used my credit card I would have recourse with the credit card company.

foxytroxy@ knology.net

• Ap
      4th of Sep, 2009

The same things that happened with foxytroxy happen with me except i received the product for the 14 day trial but it didn’t work. I was unaware of all the charges. It is the fine print that gets you. The company knew this would be the catch and they would at least get one if not two payment before you are able to catch onto what they did. They are willing to except the cancelation because they have your money.

Sign
    Upset

• Ju
      8th of Sep, 2009

This also happened to me... I just got off the phone and was told that there was no reversing the charges. I had even called and cancelled any future orders. To no avail. Teaches me to never never again order anything online. I can't believe they are still in business...

• Sw
      28th of Sep, 2009

i did the acai berry thing too and i know it hasnt been to weeks and i overdrew and had no idea where the charges came from... i havent even tried it yet! so how can it be a trial period??