Simple Floors Simple Floor, or Simplefloor.com / No delivery, no refund

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I am seeeking totake action against this company. I am not a lawyer but am seking to pursue insurance frad charges against them in California court system. I contacted the local DA a few month ago and was tols to wait...I did and still no refund for damage goods shippped. I would like the DA to have as much information going into this as possible. If you would like to join me in seeking criminal charges, please respond to me and I will forward your information. I will be updating this site as things progress.

It is a shame these people feel that they can get away with theft. I have tried to work with them but they refuse to cooperate. I thought about the civil case side but they too know small claims courts will only tell them to refund the money, but is powerless to actually make them do so.

I am also really sadden at the bad name they are giving to the asian community. I wish they would act honorably. Sean

Comments

19th of Dec, 2007
    SimpleFloor or SimpleFloor.com - Bad Service, Poor Quality
    Simple Floor
    California
    www.simplefloor.com

I agree! My husband and I build our house in 07 and bought our flooring from them. Quality is completely crappy! Have been trying for the past 3 months to get it replaced. But, no one will return phone calls. Total is more than $4,000.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

• Da
      16th of Apr, 2011

It seems like a typical complaint that everyone has regarding simple floors, the way they do business and how they attempt to place blame instead of accept it. I would love to see one time someone has an issue with this company and have it actually resolved. When it gets to sites like this and negative posts start, what does that tell you, maybe the customer who keeps your business operating feels like they have been taken advantage of somehow. Food for thought. My situation with this company is a terrible tale, enough said on my part.

30th of Apr, 2012

good for you. im going through hell with this company.