simple floor, simplefloor, simple floors / no delivery

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Do not do business with these people. Customer service sucks. No Delivery at All after three months wait. Same experiences as my friend. $7, 000 without refund or delivery. Don't buy!!!

Comments

• Da
      17th of Sep, 2008

I have had months of problems with simplefloors. com. We received damaged flooring and it took almost a month to get the replacements. Now we have noticed a manufacturing defect and the company continues to say that they will have someone in the company that can help us call us back. We do not received call backs as promised. We don't have the manufacturing defect resolved after 3 solid weeks of contacting the company. I would never suggest this company to anyone!

• Ro
      4th of Oct, 2008

OMG NEVER EVER order from them. They have no idea what is going on! We tried to order on their website so we wouldn't have to deal with the customer service and that does not even work!!! If I could rip up my flooring and bring it back to them I would. All we need is some molding and have gotten the run around for WEEKS!!! No one will tell you anything. They lie to you to get you off the phone!!! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE company!

• Wh
      27th of Oct, 2008

I purchased laminate flooring from Simple Floors and the product I received was defective. They were going to send an Inspector to come inspect the flooring and they never did. They then requested that I send picture, which I did and they never responded other than to say they received the pictures and would call me back. I called again & spoke to another Supervisor that wanted me to pay for the inspector to come out and said Simple Floors would then reimburse me. Of course I was hesitant and when I called the National Flooring Inspection company and spoke to them, they said I should be concerned about getting reimbursed from Simple Floors. They said they provide the inspection but Simple Floors interpets it. They only refund if they determine that it is a manufacturing defect and nothing else. They led me to believe that Simple Floors had a history and not interpeting the inspection in the clients favor. The flooring I received had a bow to it, as well as manufacturing defects. I filed a compliant with the Better Business Bureau and Simple Floors didn't even respond to the complaint. Flooring is un-usable so I am just out the money. BE VERY WARY OF THIS COMPANY. Totally unprofessional and a complete unwillingness to stand behind their product. I would reccommend you DON'T BUY from them. The website has logos from Amazon, Ebay DIY, HGTV, etc. and Simple Floors sells their products on these websites. Simple Floors in no way measures up to the standard of the companies I am use to dealing with on these websites. I am going to be sending letters of my experience to the managment of these websites to reccommend they re-evaluate their relationship with Simple Floors.

12th of Nov, 2008

I purchase hardwood flooring brazilian cherry from Simplefloor at Miramar rd and the product is defective and cannot be returned. It is difficult to deal with customer service. The product is not returnable despite the problem. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I found their product on the website and purchased the product at the
    Miramar office.

7th of May, 2009

Simple floors sells chinese made floors that do not meet the quality sold by shaw or other national brands. Their availability is questionable, the sales reps are run by a team of deceptive owners and have very little care for customer satisfaction. Most floors found are over priced, it is very difficult to get refunds, or buy trim for these floors. It is best to go to reputable store and deal with known companies. Simple floors will make your life very difficult. avoid this company. The quality is sub par.

• Em
      2nd of Jun, 2010

Do not ever buy from this company. I purchased hardwood engineered flooring one year ago. It is defective with severe "cupping". I paid $300 to hire a certified flooring inspector who verified it was a manufacturing defect. I submitted the report with my claim. They have not responded. This company is outrageous and should not be in business given their customer service and quality of product. They do NOT honor their warranty. I am out over $1, 000.

• Si
      23rd of Jul, 2010

Simple Floors appreciates hearing from our customers, as their service level is vital for us to continue improving the expectation of customer service provided. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of simpleFLOORS Inc. As a valued customer, customer satisfaction is one of our primary concerns. I would like the opportunity to talk with you to address your concerns...

Please, feel free to contact me to address your concerns.
    Sincerely,
    Stephanie Walden, Customer Service Manager, Simple Floors, Inc. Suwanee, GA.

• Si
      24th of May, 2013

Hello everyone,
    simpleFLOORS is extremely sorry to hear about these complaints and we would like to point out a couple of things. Our products are made in China, which it the owner Bin Liu's hometown. We try our best to create the best possible products and would never use bad materials to create our flooring. We are always available and if you want to contact anyone, please call Scott Lewanowicz at 6783650222. Notsimple is incorrect about simpleFLOORS having "deceptive owners" that have "very little care for their customers" since our customers satisfation is our number one priority.
    Please feel free to contact us at anytime, we would love to hear from you guys,
    Melissa Liu - simpleFLOORS Suwanee