Simmons Mattress Company / Awful company

I made the mistake of going to one of there outlets, and first of all the sales person told me that it was new product that was considered overruns come to find out what they really sale is warranty returns and factory defects, bottom line junk! There are two locations in south carolina one is in Belton sc and the other is Seneca sc They go by several names 1.Simmons, 2. world of sleep 3. mattress warehouse and there probably are others. The staff is really a bunch of### please don't waste your money you work to hard.

Va

Comments

29th of Oct, 2008

My parents also bought one of these "top of the line" $1600.00 beds with her retirement money thinking it would be the last bed she would have to buy...HA! One year later, the inch and a half dent etc...same story as yours...finally got it replaced with one of the other two to choose from; SIX months later...guess what! You got it, same indentation, same "roll out of bed" mattress that is too dangerous for my ageing parents...I called Simmons and she kept threatening to hang up on me if I didnt lower my voice yet she kept cutting me off...I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SIMMONS AND I WILL TELL ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN AS TO WHAT THEY DID TO MY PARENTS. And lets not forget that Mancini's is selling this crap!!