Simmons Marine Gear / deli/meat dept

Posted: Aug 22, 2017 by   User
I left Safeway a year ago for 2 reasons. 1, your deli has the worst customer service I have ever experienced!!! I stopped by for the first time in a year to be reminded why. I stopped by for a six pack and to get something for lunch. It was about 230 and there nwas one person at the sandwhich end doing somnething. I waited for 8 minutes and the woman never said I will be right with you or offered any reason why I and another lady were being ignored???? Even when I said to the lady we are being abandoned did the woman offer any reason why we were being ignored. I didnt get upset because I expected this but was hpeing it would not be the same as previous experiences. The other reason I moved to Fred Meyer is they have better or more reasinable meat sizes and prices. I can deal with that but not the deli issue. I am now going to make it my mission to let everyone I know and everyone I can reach online what terrible service Safeway has. This isnt the first time I have contacted Safeway with no response.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Sports & Recreation

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree