Simi Valley Ford / Stay away

I recently purchased a used car from Simi Valley Ford . I dealt with Ron for the purchase and they were very helpful and willing to deal. There was a small chip in the paint which Ron said he would have fixed and I could come pick the car up the next day. When I arrived to pick up the car, I was told that it needed a new windshield also so they gave me a rental and said I could pick the car up that afternoon...3 days later and I still do not have the car that I purchased. SVF is nice to get you to buy, but you are left SOL on any kind of service there after. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM HERE!!! (9/2/10) IT IS DAY 4 AND I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY CAR BACK YET. I WAS PROMISED THAT IT WOULD BE DONE TODAY, BUT AGAIN THEY LIED. It is unfortunate that this company has let good quality customer service fall by the wayside, just to obtain a sale !

Comments

• De
      Sep 24, 2013

I was amazed when I went into SImi Valley Ford yesterday to pick up our new car ... and was told after sitting around signing papers and having my drivers licence copied that it was sold! I was then kept a further 40 mins while they 'looked for a replacement which I would have tomorrow'. Tomorow is today, and we haven't even heard back from them. Shocking service and an amazing amount of absolute nosense. How is it so hard to buy a car?