SimbaSystems.com / This company used my copyrighted work for 1 year without paying!

Canada

This company used my services through this website : www.getafreelancer.com and a guy named Andy hired my to do create a website for them. After the design concept was created by me he came with more and more requests and i refused to work on his project, returned his escrow (250$) and "end of story". After 1 year i came across that website and i was astonished (they were using my design concept without my permission). First thing to do was a complaint to Getafreelancer website and they suspended their account in seconds :) " Hello! We suspended account of alykhan. Contact him and find a solution of your question. Thank you GAF support". Their profile is here : http://www.getafreelancer.com/users/60464.html. I've asked 4, 000$ for selling my work to them and never publish the website in my portfolio and they only sent 3, 000$ and now i keep receiving threats from them.

Funny thing is that the client never knew that they will outsource the project :) Awful experience with them, my advice is to avoid them.