SIM CARD / Sim Card Activation

1 Bangalore, India Review updated:
Phone: 9975371460

I bought a prepaid sim card - [protected] on 15/jan/2015 from the Mobile store at where Vodafone agents are selling the sim cards.
They told me that it will get activated on 17/jan/2015, but it didn't .After that I asked and again they told me that it will get activated on
20th jan but it didnot. I asked again but company agents were not there. I had called to customer care via chat and they told me that your documents didn't get submitted till now, but I have given all the valid documents. I had asked to return the money if sim card is not getting activated but they denied.
Kindly look into this ASAP as I am getting frustration.

Pr
Jan 21, 2015

More SIM CARD Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      28th of Oct, 2007
    SIM CARD - where do i complaint
    India

my hello tune charges have been deducted on date 28th oct 2007 without my permission. i want my Rs.30 back as soon as possible

PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL HELLO TUNES WITHOUT THE USER'S PERMISSION

• Th
      24th of Nov, 2008

i am living in PUNE-(New Sangvi)
    Not found proper range in my area, if i do not get proper range
    so i have only option to terminet connection.

21st of May, 2011
    SIM CARD - SIM NOT WORKING
    VODAFONE
    India

ON THE INSERT OF VODAFONE SIM CARD CELL SHOW INSERT SIM CARD BUT FOR ALL OTHER SIM IT'S OK.
    MY VODAFONE NO.8486173346

• Su
      15th of Oct, 2012

my sim card was not insertad by any mobile for other sim it was inserting, my sim shows switch off, my number is 9505185018

• Pr

SIM CARD - sim cart lost
    Ramireddipatti po
    salem
    Phone: 09449506389

i lost my mobile which has an airtel sim card having a number 8056508496. please block my sim card as soon as possible...