SIM CARD / outgoing barred

1 India Review updated:

I M PURCHASE URS SIM CARD CONNECTION NO +[protected] AFTER SOME DAY IM SUBMIT MY ALL DOCUMENT BCOZ MY FIRST DOCUMENT IS REJECTED FOR SOME PROBLEMS. TO LOCAL DEALER BT MY CONNECTION IS NOT ACTIVATED.IF DS IS NOT ACTIVATED TODAY IM SUBMITTEDF A CASE AGAINST U.SO PLZ ACTIVATED MY CONNECTION.

WBR
SANDEEP SINGH

Comments

10th of Dec, 2007

I HAVE PURCHASEDAIRTEL SIM PLAN 9915871613 FROM YOUR AIRTEL DEALER DINANAGAR AGAINST CASH PAYMENT ON 02.12.2007 , AND HE PROMISED ME THAT THIS SIM No. 9915871613 WILL ACTIVATE WITHIN 24 HRS ( THATS WHY I HAVE GIVEN CASH PAYMENT , HE TOLD ME CHEQUE WILL TAKE TIME TO ACTIVATE MINIMUM 72 HRS) TILL DATE THE MOBILE NUMBER NOT ACTIVATED , I AM REPEATEDLY REQUESTING TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE NO. 111 AND 98150 98150 , EXECUTIVES ARE PROMISING IT WILL ACTIVATE WITHIN 24 HRS. I HAVE ALREADY 3 CONNECTION OF HUTCH NOS, I WOULD THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO ACTIVATE THIS NEW CONNECTION IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE , I AM GOING TO DISCONTINUTE MY 3 OTHER HUTCH CONNECTIONS AND ALSO WILL NOT PAY THE BILLS OF MY THESE PHONES .

10th of Dec, 2007

AIRTEL IS NOT PROVIDE TO WELL SERVICE HER CUSTOMER.

• Si