SIM CARD / New connection not activated

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased hutch sim plan 998 from your customer abstract solutions pvt. Ltd. Okhla, New Delhi against cash payment on 10. 8. 2007, and he promised me that this sim no. [protected] will activate within 24 hrs (That's why I have given cash payment, he told me cheque will take time to activate minimum 72 hrs) till date the mobile number not activated, i am repeatedly requesting to your customer care no. 111 and [protected], executives are promising it will activate within 24 hrs. I have already 3 connection of hutch nos, i would therefore request you to activate this new connection immediately otherwise, i am going to discontinue my 3 other hutch connections and also will not pay the bills of my these phones.

Su

Comments

Ki
  9th of May, 2008

i am not able to call vodafone care...

Sr
  24th of Nov, 2008

i live in pune -aundh- New sangvi
There is range probleb for vodafone,
plz, increase frequency,
or i am thinking to get new connction from IDEA

Ja
  18th of May, 2009

i m not using the sim, no.9999369382.i want to submit that sim, and its renewal date is today i.e 19 may.so plz stop that service, and discard that sim.

As
  9th of Feb, 2010

maine 9671874565 ye no 2 month phle liya tha ...but this time in this no outgoing calls are not possible...

31st of Jul, 2012

my sim no 9160273027
i was problem from 2to3 weeks
that by my sim not going message to anybody and my balance
20ruppes

15th of Oct, 2012

my sim no is 9505185018, i have a problem that my sim was blocked, even if we insert on mobile it was not showing any network it was switch off, kindly help me out of this problem urgent thank u.

Vi
  8th of Nov, 2013

I have purchased a new postpaid sim..near by Vodafone shop...I had paid already..but my sim is noy activate..my postpais number is..9619139545..plzzz activate this sim

Ve
  13th of Nov, 2013

Hello Vikram Dogra,

We are working on your concern and will get back to you regarding the same in 24 hours.

Ve
  14th of Nov, 2013

Hello Vikram Dogra,

We called on your number but you were unavailable. Kindly let us know the best time to reach you.

My
  16th of Aug, 2016
SIM CARD - Not working
Mahesh kumar
India

I am purchsing a sim card on 24th october.But the sim card is not started till 4 th november.vodafone Starting services is not so good. Plz. cheque my details & take action.
Mahesh Yadav

Vo
  16th of Aug, 2016

Hi Mahesh,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding SIM activation has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com for any further queries. We’d be happy to help.