Silverleaf Resorts / timeshare ripoff
I was lied to and the timeshare I bought was misrepresented. I purchased a red week during the summer (I thought) because that is when I am off work only to find out much later it is for week 42 in october. This was never brought to my attention during the presentation. My first payment is due in September and despite several calls to Silverleaf, there has been no reponse to my complaint.<br />
When I went in for the orientation two week later, I was told that the unit I purchased had very little or no exchange value since the area was not well known and I was stuck with the week I can't use. I was offered a much "better" deal which I foolishly signed. I have since cancelled the upgrade but I am now stuck with the original contract. I will spread the word "buyers beware " of silverleaf deceptive practices.
More Silverleaf Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Silverleaf Resorts - I stopped paying! 
- Silverleaf Resorts - scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - consumer fraud / scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - silverleaf resorts 
- Silverleaf Resorts - waste of time / misleading 
- Silverleaf Resort - scam
- Silverleaf Resorts - liars
- Silverleaf Timeshare - executive scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - do not buy!
- Silverleaf Resorts - warning will robinson - danger