Silverleaf Resorts / Phone Calls and Misleadings

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Company will call you after they've received your payment and the payment has been processed through your bank account and tell you they haven't received it and you are late. Company representatives will tell you they don't care if they oversold their properties and you can't use your bonus time when you need to. They will get hostile and tell you that you signed the contract and you are obligated to pay. Buyer beware!!!

Comments

• Co
      15th of Apr, 2009

I AGREE ABOUT THEIR HARSH SELLING TACTICS; THEY PHYSICALLY PULLED ON MY "TIMMY" TO TRY TO GET ME TO SIGN THE PAPERWORK.

• Co
      15th of Apr, 2009

SERIOUSLY, THEY FINALLY GOT ME TO SIGN. THEY TOOK MY MONEY, MY SPIRIT, MY SENSE OF SELF-WORTH, IDENTITY AND EVEN MY MANHOOD. I WALK AWAY FROM THIS DEAL WITHOUT A DIME IN MY POCKET NOR THE FUN AND JOYOUS TIMES THAT THEY PROMISED ME. I WAS BAMBOOZLED, FLIM-FLAMMED, HORN-SWATTLED. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BADLY THEY RUINED MY LIFE. MY WIFE EVEN LEFT ME OVER THIS; MY CHILDREN HAVE DISOWNED ME. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LIVE FOR. WITHOUT MY FAMILY AND WITHOUT MY MANHOOD I'M NOTHING.