Silverleaf Resorts / silverleaf resorts / aka holiday resorts
We are Diamond members of 3 units and all of our kids were to b on the deeds. Silverleaf failed to include all of them. Plus, we were promised with these purchases that we get our wk and bonus wk/time for each unit (2 of them are Presidential units) we were also promised that we would NEVER have any problems in exchanging our wk with another location. We've paid thousands of dollars for this so called endless vacations (leisure time, RCI...) and they continue to suck us dry. However, Silverleaf has lied to us, broke the agreement (s) and we have not been able to ever exchange at another location since the buyout with Holiday Resorts. Some of what use to be a Silverleaf location for us is now Holiday and as a Silverleaf owner, it's as if we have no rights to stay at the locations previously under even the Silverleaf name. My daughter and I have made sever attempts to exchange and make reservations to only to be (in an unprofessional and clearly untrained manner) turned away as if we were unwanted and/or toxic people because we are Silverleaf owners and not Holiday owners. This is not what we were told, promised, and how anyone wants to be treated for property that we have invested in to make both Holiday AND Silverleaf what it is today. What can be done to correct this broken contract and reopen the door to so called investments, endless vacations? We were also told that out monthly maintenance fees would stay at $59 a month however they keep raising and now over $140 a mo for nothing but broken contracts, broken promises, frustrating, upset family members as they can't utilize all promised locations. Fix this!
More Silverleaf Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Silverleaf Resorts - I stopped paying! 
- Silverleaf Resorts - scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - consumer fraud / scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - silverleaf resorts 
- Silverleaf Resorts - waste of time / misleading 
- Silverleaf Resorts - charges for bonus time
- Silverleaf Resorts - charges for bonus time 
- Silverleaf Resorts - silverleaf wrong social security numbers (beware)
- Silverleaf Resorts - transfer of timeshare billing paperwork mixed up
- Silverleaf Resorts - interest may be being assessed improperly, and have been trying to get a statement for almost two months!