Silverleaf Resorts / don't fall for this!
My Husband and I just attended to this 90 min tour this weekend at the Hill Country Resort/ Silver leaf resort. And believe me it all sounded so great and loved the presentation. but when we told them our credit was bad and we didn't’t think we could buy because of that, they said not to worry that they sell to everyone even with bad credit. she said they don't care how bad your credit is, because they don't even run a credit check. So to us that was a red flag! NO way in He** could this be Lagitament ..and also I did not like the fact that she told us anyone can buy!! I asked her what about sexual predators? Do they run a back ground check since kids are running around freely in these so called resorts, and amazingly she said they don't. another RED FLAG! we decided to pass and wow!! so many different staff employees came by trying to get us a better deal until we finally said NO THANK YOU!! so please don't FALL FOR THIS!!!keep your money and take your family to somewhere really nice..These people are just a waist a time!!
More Silverleaf Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Silverleaf Resorts - I stopped paying! 
- Silverleaf Resorts - scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - consumer fraud / scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - silverleaf resorts 
- Silverleaf Resorts - waste of time / misleading 
- Silverleaf Resort - scam
- Silverleaf Resorts - liars
- Silverleaf Timeshare - executive scam 
- Silverleaf Resorts - do not buy!
- Silverleaf Resorts - warning will robinson - danger