Silverleaf Debt / Lloyd Ward And Associates / Debt Settlement

Do not under any circumstances sign any type of contract with this company. They talk a good story at the beginning and then they do absolutely nothing for you when they have your money. Never do any type of debt settlement with a company who asks for fees upfront. It is a SCAM. I am out $3, 800 and have nothinn to show for it. I am in the process of writing to all agencies that may be able to go after this company, however if I can save people from making the same mistake then it will be worth it.

Comments

• Ni
      13th of May, 2011

LLOYD WARD AND ASSOCIATES = WORST EVER, SCAM ARTIST...PLEASE DO NOT FALL AND SIGN ANY CONTRACT WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ONLY KEEP GETTING YOUR MONEY AND CHARGE YOU FOR THE SERVICES THAT THEY DO NOTHING. THEY ARE AGENCY FOR SCAMMING AND YOUR DEBT WILL GET WORSE. I END UP DEALING IT WITH MY SELF. SO PLEASE ANY DEBT CONSOLIDATION COMPANY WILL MAKE IT WORSE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CREDITOR AND DEAL WITH THEM. CREDIT CONSOLIDATION WILL MAKE IT WORSE. PLEASE SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO ALL THAT HAVE CURRENTLY ON DEBT ISSUES. THIS WILL HELP YOU BIG TIME AND REGRET IF YOU SIGNED UP TO THIS KIND OF SERVICE. HOPEFULLY MY EXPERIENCE WILL BENEFIT YOU. PLEASE HEAR ME...

24th of May, 2011

LLOYD WARD AND SILVERLEAF IS A SCAM THEY LIED TO US FROM THE START.WE GOT A SUMMONS FROM ONE OF OUR CREDITORS AND THEY TOLD US NOT TO FILE A RESPONES SO NOW WE HAVE A JUDGEMENT AGAINST US AND WE HAVE TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT PLUS ATTOURNEY FEES AND COURT FEES. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS LET YOUR CREDITORS KNOW WHATS GOING ON AFTER AWHILE. LLOYD WARD AND SILVERLEAF DO NOT TELL YOU THAT ALL THE CEDITORS ADVENTUALLY COME AFTER YOU AT THE SAME TIME SO THE MONEY YOU PUT A WAY WILL NOT COVER IT. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORST OFF THEN WHEN YOU STARTED.

• Al
      14th of May, 2013

Lloyd ward, silverleaf, and debt rx usa have scam me big time, then they sent my account to meracord. I just found out that they are going out of business. I paid a total of $284.01 for 36 months, then they wanted more. that's when I close the bank draw they were getting from me for 36 months. they called and said they were working on settling. I here nothing from then since. now I get this check in the mail from meracord for $4, 541.98 refund stating nothing what it was about. so I called meracord to find out whats going on. that's when they tell me that meracord is going out of business in 30 days. then I called Lloyd ward, they were awhere of my account. as I was talking to them the phone conversation was cut off. I then called back only to get that this phone number is no longer in service.
    I been scam by people who only made my situation worst. I could only say that I think the government should make these people pay back for all the misery they have caused a lot of people. what to do next, I do not no. if anybody knows please advise me. my e-mail is arcowan19022@att.net