Silver Lakes Vacation Club / fraudulent activities against owners

Silver Lakes Vacation Club
The Associates For Truth at Silver Lakes Vacation Club have formed to deal with many issues causing problems with the owners. Information about this group and their claims can be found at

This webswite lists the main issues against Silver Lakes and allows you to get information on signingup for the group.

N  20th of Dec, 2008 by

Silver Lakes Vacation Club - Special Assessment
SilverLakes Vacation Club

This timeshare company recently underwent a management change. They have instituted new rules. They are assessing members who do not want to upgrade to an RCI account $1500 this year with a threat to iincrease that amount unless we agree to the higher RCI fees that we don't want.

We would like to join with others affected in a class action suit.
A  22nd of Dec, 2008 by
I want to talke with others about the Vacation Club. I found out about their "F" grade with the BBB as I was trying to help my Mom sell her timeshare.

Email me at leonardp@hendersoncountydss.org
N  9th of Mar, 2010 by

Silver Lakes Vacation Club - Fraudulent representations
Silver Lakes Vacation Club

Silver Lakes does misrepresent their products. They also treat customers badly and confrontationally. They charge a lot of unnecessary extra fees. And they make it difficult to sell and get out of a contract. In the past they did not keep up their facilities well.
A  26th of Nov, 2012 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Is there a new lawsuit against Silver Lake? If there is, I would like to join the group. I have had many problems with management and spent a lot of money trying to get rid of my membership. I just want to get out of the contract.