Silver Cloud Inn / Great Service

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

I had a wonderful time at the Silver Cloud Inn on Lake Union, Seattle. The staff there was friendly, and they helped us when we wanted to order in our food. My wife and I stayed there on Valentines Day and went around the Seattle area. They have a great program with the shuttle from the Hotel to the Seattle area, and it is able to pick you up or take you anywhere in Seattle every half hour. I was able to get a great rate, one that was better on their website, than any of the discount sites: such as hotels.com, travelocity.com. The Pool was a little cold, but then again it was in the middle of February. The hot tub/spa was great and felt soooo gooood. Good job to the friendly staff at Silver Cloud Inn at Lake Union, Seattle. FYI, I dont care if all you people have a problem if I post positive comments. There are too many negitive people in this world and this site needs an area that we can post positive comments.

Comments

11th of Mar, 2009

Hey there, maybe your the idiot, cause I alrady noted that i know that this is negitive website, and that i dont care.

11th of Mar, 2009

FREND'S~

I THNIK IN THSI PALRICUTLARA SITAUTON, , WE CAN WROK TOTHEGER AND FNID A WAY TO ARGEE TOO DIGSAREE

MR IDOT WE HALF HAD OUR RUNNIN'S IN THE NOT-TO DITSANT PSAT, BUT LETS USE THSI AS HALVEING A NEW BENIGNING

CHEBY BOY WOKLDNT U ARGEE THAT PREHAP'S A BTETTER WAY TO MKAE YOU'RE PONT IS BY COCNTATING THE MURDERATOR'S OF THIS SIET AND PREPOSEING TO THEM THE CREATON OF A NEW "" MROE "" ""POTIVISE "" SECTON OF THE BROAD??

AND MR IDOT CANT U RECONIGZE THAT PREHAP'S CEHVY WAS JSUT TRYING TO SHNIE A LITE OF SUN SHIEN IN TO THIS OTFEN DARK AND DEARRY WEB STIE??

I THNIK THTA CONPLAIBTSOARD, COM CAN BE MROE THAN IT IS, ,

[[ NO I DONT JSUT THINIK IT, I NO IT!!1! ]]

I LVOE THSI BROAD MROE THAN ANYTHIG ESLE ON THE ITNER NET BUT JSUT IGAMINE WHTA IT "" COLD "" BE IF WE WROK TOTHEGER

A MAN CAN DERAM CANT HE??

BLESING'S TO U GETNLEMEN