silvanamails.net / not eing paid

1 Bulgaria Review updated:

On 05.Sept., 2008 I signed up at http://silvanamails.net as an Upgraded Platinum Member and transferred $299 through PayPal. I have accumulated earnings amounted to $15, 507, 44 so far but I have not been paid at all. I wrote a dozen of emails but no one was replied. Then I made a research in the Internet and found out hundreds of negative content for http://silvanamails.com. They all were described as SCAM by people being deceived and not paid.
I suspect behind all this stays: Glynis Elizabeth Sylvester from British Columbia, Canada as she describes herself. Her website http://www.professionalptr.com that promotes http://silvanamails.net and 20 other SCAM sites. Her PayPal Billings are all fake. I have copies of the previous ones where deceit is obvious.

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Dec, 2008

if you paid through paypal do you complainthrough paypal resolution centre that you have been scammed

• Sh
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Hello,
    Please could you tell me the addresse -- their website please, the contact telephone number and address etc -- as I am also feel being fooled by them --
    thanks
    srie
    email : shalbert12530@googlemail.com

• Gi
      7th of Jun, 2009

Me and my husband been in bulgaria just a week for a holiday and it was a terible moment.One day we want to go to Pomori were trying to find a bus station how many people we trying to ask but they cant understand or speak english at all.There is taxidriver who tryin to convince my husband that he want to take us in Pomori and it cost for 30 leaves back and go and he clearly said yes yes and we get in his taxi and after we went back he ask for 65leaves and his tryin to assualt me and my husband and nobodys help us they are visious people ignorant arogant ..I could say that anybody who wants to go for a holiday or invest in bulgaria try to think very well it is hard because there is no protection for the tourist if you want to go to police you have to pay for the interpriter it is nightmare country

• Sh
      7th of Jun, 2009

Hi, that's the problem, I pay through the liberty reserve -- they are not like paypal who has the resolution center. Liberty reserve tends to be independence or doesn't care --
    cheers,

23rd of Aug, 2009

i have been member of this since april and i haven't been paid yet.

16th of Sep, 2009

hey me to i have problems whit the all sits whit SCAM but fortunately I have not made a member of any kind
    but i want tell this sits is a ### ### ###.is a lie to steal money people pay. I had very little to, arrive at the amount you have to have in an account in order to request money, but it seems that the site has disappeared, can not access anything. so goodbye to that money is just wasted time.

• De
      4th of Dec, 2010

You can check it silvanamails investigation http://bit.ly/MessageAdmin

• As
      28th of Dec, 2010

I was also a member of silvanamails. but a free member.when i was about to payout it shows that the account is suspended

24th of May, 2012

If you come across a site like www.silvanamails.net I mean ANY site just LIKE it. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO DONT SIGN UP FOR IT BECAUSE THEY NEVER PAY A DIME!!! All payment proof is libertyreserve. Hmmmm, I wonder why? Because this person has an advantage over libertyreserve. Maybe thats why when you go to upgrade your site on getor-mails(ANOTHER SCAM SITE) they say that you receive your upgrade instantly which is ###. You want to know a site that really pays you unlike garbage getor-mail and silvanamails? Go to www.neobux.com and you really will get paid. Remember what I said because its the truth and as real as it gets. Be safe all. ;)

• Ba
      12th of Jul, 2012

I am a programmer I know how to get money from sites that do not pay (payingmails.com doemails.com sweetptr.net worldwideptr.net richestmails.net mails-money.net promails.org trusteeptr.com paidptr.com cashquality.net payableptr.com silvanamails.net depacco.com) contact me on mail bartharenk@hotmail.com

• Ab
      4th of Apr, 2013

hi
    I am free member since two years or more
    when I Request pay out I fond the link is not active
    no e.mail no phone no answer
    may be scam or fake web

• Gr
      20th of Apr, 2013

Dear folks,
    It is nice to have a website where you might share and warn others of your experiences with this web site that do not deliver as to its own predicted expectations. My I therefore kindly ask why no one so far have turned to the Police?????
    Is there a good reason for not doing so, or other hidden obstacles?
    These mentioned sums expected to be paid out are of a representative amount, so it should not become any problem for the Police to take action. In the US you have this IC3 Internet police. Might be other services as well. Anyone who has tried????
    I think this SILVANAMAILS website has been abandoned - no lifeform is showing up there any longer.
    Fight these scam people - since they make a living out of other peoples earnings.
    Take care -

• Da
      8th of Sep, 2013

Saya ikut silvanamails sudah lama. Saya merupakan anggota bebas, dan sudah mengumpulkan laba pendapatan $ 4, 5 juta lebih. Seharusnya sudah mendapatkan laba pendapatan karene sudah memenuhi syarat minimum payout. Tetapi setelah saya tunggu kabar tidak ada kabar sama sekali. Apa yang terjadi silvanamails.net muncul dengan bentuk web yang baru. Sehingga saya merasa yakin pendapatan laba saya akan hangus. Saya kira banyak orang yang akan dirugikan.

• Is
      10th of Sep, 2013

I agree with most comments, I have been a free member of silvanamails.net, but of late the website has just disappeared, the web that is accessed is different from the one I used; no apology has been made for this change so truly it is a scam. Ishmael RC

• Is
      10th of Sep, 2013

in addtion to the above comment I had earned from this site $6, 176, 000, which could not paid to me due various changes. Ishmael R.C. Zulu - Malawi