Silkiesenriche.com / Product never arrived!

United States Review updated:
4.05

I keep receiving bill for products I have never received. Supposedly mailed to my NY address 10/29/07 We were not at that address at that time. I have tried several times to contact these people but they are totally automated and unable to speak to a person.

Comments

Et
  11th of Feb, 2008
This is my complaint: I have received your sample of Silkies Enriche and will gladly try it. But please and I mean please do not mail me a Welcome Pack until I notify you and tell you to send me one. Because of complications in my life right now, I will not be able to receive or send back the pack so please do not send it to me. Thank you and in the future if I am able I will get back in touch with you. Thank you. Mrs. Schrader.
Ge
  28th of Feb, 2008
I received my first order from you. It had a large hair inside the sealed cap. This does not make me feel comfortable with the product. Please send me a label so that I may return this item. I DO NOT want any further product.
Ma
  29th of Feb, 2008
I received an unrequested shipment of Rebuild. I will keep and pay for this shipment, but please, please do not send another
De
  1st of Mar, 2008
I recieved a free Silkies Eye Wrinkle Stick and a Silkies Enriched Replenish/1 0z. in the mail. I never order theses products, but was billed and told I would recieve more moisturizer and a free tote when I paid for this first order. I have received more bills that inform me that I will have my name added to a national database, which could affect my future ability to obtain credit with them. Well great, I don't want the products or their credit! Then they say I can call Customer Service if I have any questions. But the Customer Service is totally automated and you cannot speak to a real person in order to resolve your issues.
Lo
  1st of Mar, 2008
When sending the card for a free sample, I did not realize that you would be sending other merchandise.

Please DO NOT SEND ANYTHING ELSE!

I have not opened any of the sample packs of Rebuild formula of Silkies Ageless Moisturizer. If you like I will return them. Please notify me by e-mail or postal service.

Respectfully yours,

Louise Rhyne
3937 Lindwood Drive
Macon, Ga. 31206-3944
Ja
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I received a "Final NotificationBefore Collection" notice. Please advise what this is all about. I did NOT receive a shipment from you. Your notice states that the shipment date was 7/2/07. If that is the case, then, why have I never received any billing after that date. That's interesting! Then. I get an overdue notice from July '07. Please delete this charge and cancel any account that I supposedly have with your Company. By the way, the name on the account (Abbie) was my cat, who, incidently, died almost 5 years ago. I'd be interested in knowing where you get your mailing list from.

Also, finally, I tried to reach your office using the 866 number on the notice. All I could get were recorded messages; there was no way that I could access a customer representative.

I would appreciate confirmation that this charge has been reversed and that my "account" has been closed.
An
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I did receive you're sample and tried it was not satisfied I have not been able to contact any one please stop sending collection notice I have not requested any of you're products stop sending samples and then charging for them. I am a satisfied customer with Silkies pantyhose. Surely Silkies Corp. would not like a law suit for fraud.

Ana
Ru
  3rd of Mar, 2008
Just received Silkies enrche package - which was never ordered. I am going to return it unopened (envelope opened for email adress. I am 83 years old and have absolutely no use for the product and never would have ordered it.
Please, never send anything else and remove my name from your mailing list.
If I get any more I will complain to the post office about unsolicited merchandise.
Mv
  3rd of Mar, 2008
Please do not send anything else. I will pay for the item received even though it was supposed to be a FREE sample. The way you do business should be against the law if it's not already.
Pa
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I received a Welcome Pack with a sample of Eye Wrinkle Stick by mail yesterday, March 2, and a bill for $19.94. I did not request and cannot use this product. I attempted to contact the company but the system is totally automated. I will return this item as soon as I receive a return label. I DO NOT WANT BILLED FOR THIS PRODUCT. I will not pay for unsolicited products.
Ba
  4th of Mar, 2008
Silkies Enriche is a giant fraud and shoud be exposed and punished. They send sample products that are supposedly "free", then bill you for them. None of their customer service sources allow you to complain or inquire either by phone or e-mail. Every quest turns into a circle--it's maddening. I am complaining to the BBB and also to the NY State's Attorney's Office.
Zo
  5th of Mar, 2008
Please take me off of your list. I signed up for one free sample and now have received a box in the mail and your request for $19.95. I do no want the product. I am 86 years old and resent your misleading me by saying the request was for a "free sample". You box is being returned to you today. I do not wish to receive anything else from your company.
  5th of Mar, 2008
I did not order this product and should not have to pay or pay shipping charge to send back!
  6th of Mar, 2008
I notified your company in writing that I liked your product, but did not want products arriving at a 1, 2, or 3 month schedule. I would send for it, (I have your address) when I wanted it. I have had 6 (SIX) calles afterwards with promises to wait for my next order. Three months later, I recieve another product. I returned it unopened saying "DO NOT SEND ME THIS PRODUCT UNLESS I ORDER IT." Three more months, and yesterday I recieved another product. I HAD JUST BEEN ABOUT TO ORDER THE PRODUCT. But with a company that DOES NOT LISTEN to its coustomers, I will NOT buy your product. IF any more boxes come, I will feel free to keep the product, and to take this up leagally.
Lo
  7th of Mar, 2008
Please stop sending this product. I do not want it.
The container I received was not full and I couldn't get anything out of it.
Stop sending my Wife a bill for something she didn't order ,If I get
anymore collection notice's I will notify the Police
Ma
  7th of Mar, 2008
Ditto... Ditto to all the above! Did not order, box was opened when delivered by postal, not sure what was in the box and could get no answer when I tried to call the number listed on the billing invoice.
Gw
  14th of Mar, 2008
need to return order. automated phone call from your phone number not helpful
Fr
  15th of Mar, 2008
You sent me a bottle of All-in-One Formula with a ferr Eye Wrinkle Stick the bottle of All-in-One was broken and empty I would like to try it my bill is 19.94 I'll send the bottle back Thany You France Lowery 4470 Sanford St. Pace Fl.32571
La
  18th of Mar, 2008
Please cancel any following orders you may have planned to send I am not interested in receiving anything else.

Thank You Mrs. Lavone Cox