SilkiesEnriche / Product not ordered

1 Rt. 4, Box 91-13Broken Bow, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 580-494-6732

I received a product that I did not order. The details on the brochures ask that I pay according to an invoice which was not with the order! Also, I do not wish to be put on any "recieve one every four weeks" list which seems to be what will happen when they do not receive my prompt payment.

Sincerely,
Roxie Turley

Lt

More SilkiesEnriche Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      7th of Apr, 2008

my 86 yr old mother received shipment int he mail which she did not order because she does not even know where she is half the time. I emailed the company and refused any further shipments and told them thqat i returned the products and do not send anymore. She received a late bill in the mail and i txd the company Via the small num ber on the back of the invoice to actually talk to a real person . aShe was very nice and cancelled all further shipments. Or else. I will bring a class action lawsuit against them. They are preying on innocent people. Anybody want to join up ? Contact me.It's a scam.

• Co
      7th of Jun, 2008

Do not send Welcome Pack.
    Let me try the samples and decide whether I would like to order.

• Ms
      12th of Jul, 2008

Received pkg, indicating free product. Did not order.

• Na
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I have received a bill for $19.94 for something I have NEVER ordered nor received. I am not interested in receiving this product so please make this correction on account #114465931-1 to cancel this bill and account with my name and address.

30th of Sep, 2008

I have received a bill for $19.99 for something I have NEVER ordered nor received. I am not interested in receiving this product so please make this correction on account #114670566-2# to cancel this bill and account with my name and address.

Thanks

30th of Sep, 2008

Hello,

I received a free Silkies Eye Wrinkle Stick and a Silkies Enriched Replenish/1 0z. in the mail. I never order theses products, but was billed and told I would receive more moisturizer and a free tote when I paid for this first order.

When sending the card for a free sample, I did not realize that you would be sending other merchandise.

Please DO NOT SEND ANYTHING ELSE!

I have not opened any of the sample packs of Rebuild formula of Silkies Ageless Moisturizer. If you like I will return them. Please notify me by e-mail or postal service.I don't want to to pay the bill.I will return this item as soon as I receive a return label. I DO NOT WANT BILLED FOR THIS PRODUCT. I will not pay for unsolicited products.

Send me RETURN SHIPPING LABELS FOR THE silkies enriche free eye wrinkle stick and( never ordered rebuild/ 1oz, ) REPEAT DID NOT ORDER--EXCEPT FOR YOUR BAITED FREE SAMPLE--DO NOT WANT ANY REBUILD STUFF--DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT ANY AUTOMATIC REBUILD PRODUCTS FUTURE SHIPMENTS.

Thanks